• English
  • Русский

Constant crashes loading and in-game within FB on Firefox

Main Forums Questions Constant crashes loading and in-game within FB on Firefox

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nate Swope
    Participant

I have self-installed Unity and done all the in-depth custom web settings and facebook settings I can find to enable a smooth gaming experience, and yet I am experiencing constant crashes trying to load the game and while playing it. Not to mention extremely long load times. Any advice?

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello Nate,

How much RAM do you have? And also do you have a 32- or 64-bit operating system?
    The game feels better on 64-bit OSes and is pretty hungry for RAM if ran via browser. Also I assume you are using Firefox browser, as after the Chrome developers have dropped the Unity Web Player support, we don’t support Chrome (and other browsers based on it).

If you have Windows 8.1+ OS you may download game client from Windows Store – it is much less demanding for RAM and launches lightning fast.

You can also run the game on your favorite mobile device (iOS or Android), the game is available on both platforms.

In the worst case – there will be a PC version in around a month on Steam. There will be no browser version problems there (it will be very lightweight and fast).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest