Elemental Heroes – PvP MMO RPG with classical turn based combats. You have to fight monsters, collect resources, improve your magic and army – do everything to win real people in tough PVP!
About the project
Game name: Elemental Heroes
Genre: MMO RPG
Languages: English, Russian
Turn based system
Classic turn-based combat with a card system of units!
Daily quests will not let You get bored and will let you receive a valuable gift!
The ability to attack players in any location at any time!
FriendsThe ability to add friends, share resources and give/get gifts!
Clear economySimple and logical economy: farm resources, improve the troops and win!
Difficult but exciting boss raids, the winner will receive a unique reward!
Various artifactsA great number of different artifacts in the game locations!
Each element has its own unique magic spells!
Key features, Competitors, Targeting
Key features that differents us from others:
- Unique combination of gaming opportunities among competitors
- Unique game universe
- Soft monetization model, assuming a high retention rate
- Low hardware requirements
- Cross-platform solution Unity 3D, that gives a rapid release of the game to all popular gaming platforms (the game is already released on 8 platforms)
- Kings Bounty: Legion
- HoMM Online
- Gods and Glory
80% men, 25+ years old, RPG fans of HoMM, Disciples and so on. Most countries of the world, but only Russian spoken countries are the one’s where the game is really popular.
LTV almost equal to ARPPU due to all our marketing actions was done just for testing of our audience without any serious investments.
Total Downloads: ~ 400 000
Average check: ~8$
Paying users: ~250-350 monthly
Paying users (%): 1.6% monthly
New daily users: ~700 (without any promotions. it’s new users – removed users)
Retention (mean): Day1: 24.7%, Day7: 11.8%, Day14: 6%, Day28: 4.5%
Conversion rate (mean): Day1: 0.20%, Day14: 0.64%, Day28: 0.76%.
Total revenue from IAP: $134 000
Net revenue for last month: about $5000 with all platforms
Project expenses (burn rate)
About $4 000 monthly for supporting team expenses to develop updates and deal with game community. All team works remotely with pay per hours model.
- Product manager (8 years exp)
- Marketing manager (6 years exp)
- Team lead – main programmer (Unity 3D and deployment, 8 years exp)
- 2 QA (outsourcing)
- Frontend: 1 developer (Unity 3D, C++, 10 years exp)
- Server-side: 1 developer (C#, Photon engine, 8 years exp)
- 1 Game-designer (over 5 years exp)
- Artists working remotely
We would like to develop clans, tournament’s system. Also we need strong promotion mainly to Asian region to rapidly expand our audience at least to 20 000 DAU / 100 000 MAU. So we need about 100 000$ for clans, tournaments and city builder elements
(~$40 000 for clans, ~$20 000 or tournaments, ~$40 000 for city builder)
- Develop random map generator
- Implementing a global map
- Quest’s features
- Add more units in each fraction